...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Monday, August 1, 2016

Best running shoes for wide feet & toes

Have you ever noticed that most running shoes pinch your toes? Have you thought about trying barefoot running shoes to let your toes be freer? Or did you just give up and stuff your toes into your shoes anyway. I've seen women with horrible feet- huge bunions that made it difficult for them to walk. Just look at any podiatrist website and you'll see what I'm talking about. I was determined to avoid the problem by not wearing heels. But there is more to it than that! Your toes need room to spread - and most shoes get in the way of that natural toe spread. Even clogs! And I'm sure you've heard that Dansko clogs are great for your feet! I have decided to get rid of all of my shoes right away - even the ones I thought were sensible - in hopes of making it so I don't have a problem - even the running shoes. So here is my recommendation for a great running shoe that I had never heard of before - ALTRA. They have them at Amazon.com. I also have additional recommendations for every day wear below:
Birkenstock is one of the original shoe makers who understands how feet work and need to be supported.
Their foray into boots will give Ugg Australia some seriously better fitting competition. Earth shoes have very fashionable and COMFORTABLE shoes for women which allow your toes to spread out. They have some very cute boots, sandals, and Mary Janes. I'm wearing some right now! Please choose your shoes wisely! Your feet were meant to last a lifetime! And if you're worried about buying shoes online, don't be. Amazon makes it easy and takes returns with no charge to you. It's something I do literally all the time! If you need more convincing, here is a photo of your feet in a regular running shoe vs. Altra running shoes. It's even worse for your dress shoes! And worse still for women!
FootShaped™ Design

Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment! Commenting is now open to everyone! (Write to me for advice! SavvySingleChristian@yahoo.com)

3 comments:

Ame said...

Hi Girl!

i'm with you on the shoes thing. i HATE shoes b/c they almost always hurt my feet. i have tiny ankles but wide toes b/c, since i'm a bit on the short side for chairs and my feet can't always reach the floor when sitting down, i bend my toes. after all these years they're all spread out.

i've tried birks but they hurt my feet, so i gave them to my daughter.

it's hit and miss with me. i much prefer barefoot :)

SavvyD said...

Oh, yes! Barefoot is great! But I find that I'm having trouble with my feet even barefoot can't cure. It certainly does allow your toes to spread. And they are actually SUPPOSED to spread out. It's how God designed them. If Birks hurt your feet, try ones with a soft footbed. It helps.

SavvyD said...

There is nothing you did to make your feet spread out. God made your feet - shoes just don't fit most people's feet right.