...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Tom's shoes gives back and so do I! $20 off for you!

I just made a second order of Tom's shoes. From the original idea that every pair of Tom's buys a pair for a needy child, there has been an expansion into new things.  For every pair of sunglasses, they support restored vision.  The marketplace supports other like-minded businesses.  Bags support maternity care and safe births.  And backpacks support anti-bullying campaigns.

There are super-cool new styles like cork platform wedges, espadrilles, Swedish Hasbeens type wood clog sandals (with padding in the foot bed), and the original basic shoes which all the cool people wear.  And T-shirts.  Sunglasses come in all kinds of cool styles - and most important to me, they have POLARIZED lens options.

The link I'm providing here is $20 for you and $20 for me.   Slip into Tom's today and support those less fortunate. It's cool.  And I think Jesus would approve.  There might be even better ways to raise money for services to needy children in 3rd world countries, but most of us just don't do them regularly.  So this way, at least you've done something to help.

Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment! Commenting is now open to everyone! (Write to me for advice! SavvySingleChristian@yahoo.com)

3 comments:

A said...

was thinking about you recently ... wondering how you're doing.

Ame

SavvyD said...

Thanks Ame. I would put my status as surviving.

Ame said...

:(

let me know if there's anything I can do for you.