...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Saturday, May 9, 2015

How to stop credit card offers in the mail

If you're like me, you're tired of getting endless credit card offers in the mail.  While I'm a fan of the Unites States Postal Services and certainly want them to stay in business, I'm tired of dealing with credit card offers I don't want and never go for.  I'm the type who shops for stuff online when I want it.  I finally decided to read the fine print on a Discover card offer and it directed me to an online opt out site called www.OptOutOnline.com.  It's legit, so I'm directing you all there.

If you want to opt out of catalogs and other direct mail offers, check out www.DMAChoice.org.  Read up on both at their respective websites.  In some cases, you will have to write to companies directly if you have ever ordered from them in the past.

No comments: