...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Monday, October 6, 2014

Stuck in the friend zone? Rethink it.

Sometimes guys get angry that they are stuck in the friend zone.  Some even go so far as to feel they "deserve better" or are "owed" something more from the object of their affections.  Are they?  Please check out this video of a guy's slam poetry reading.


Should you find yourself in someone's friend zone and aren't happy about it, you can always leave that sphere and start asking other women out.  We have all been hung up on someone, but you don't have to be stuck there.  And if you are angry at this girl for putting you in the friend zone, rethink this.  Anger can be a frightening emotion.  A girl with a healthy sense of self esteem is going flee from that.  Love doesn't happen on your schedule. It's supposed to be a two-way street.  If someone just doesn't like you like that, it's time to move on and find someone who will.

When I dealt with a guy who was angry over being stuck in the friend zone with other girls, the relationship quickly ended.  See, I said yes when he asked me out.  But he was still so angry about the girls who rejected him and it bled through into our relationship.  Not only that, he wasn't very kind to me.  He started pushing me to sleep with him.  He didn't seem to really like me for myself.  And it soon ended when he basically told me that.  I called him Astro.  And I've never been happier to end a relationship.  (Just so you know, I am married now.  And not to him.)

Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment! Commenting is now open to everyone! (Write to me for advice! SavvySingleChristian@yahoo.com)

1 comment:

Active Matchusa said...

Thanks for the sharing of such information. we will pass it on to our readers. This is a great reading. Thanking you



Online dating for single people