...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Are contraceptives killing your dating life?

The pill made me sick.  I tried it to help control other medical conditions such as bad periods, and thought about it when I got married, but wouldn't go back to it if I could help it.  I never used contraceptives and I had a horrible time finding a suitable mate.  Although, I do think that if a women takes contraception, she becomes more likely to consider the option of dating a man just for now or consider having sex with someone they might not choose if they knew they might get pregnant if they had


This might be an oversimplification of the problem of finding a suitable mate, which is more complex today than ever since  people may have competing desires and requirements for a relationship.  there is obviously some valid science behind what they are saying, but it is also somewhat propagandist to effect a desired response by a religious organization, so I view it with a cynical eye.  Check out the video.




Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment! Commenting is now open to everyone! (Write to me for advice! SavvySingleChristian@yahoo.com)

No comments: