...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

MyEbay credit card fails me

I have an Ebay credit card which links to my Paypal.  This should be great - except for the fact that they keep shutting it down because getting gas triggers fraud, buying stuff online seems to trigger fraud, in fact everything seems to trigger fraud.  I have to call every month for them to turn it back on so I can use it.  And the fraud dept is only open during "business hours."  I can't figure out why this is important when I'm calling India which is halfway around the globe and their business hours are about when I am calling.

Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment! Commenting is now open to everyone! (Write to me for advice! SavvySingleChristian@yahoo.com)

No comments: