...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Savvy makes another top 100!!

I just got this email today!  It's a few days old, but it made me very happy to hear some good news about my blog.  Please check out some of the other noteworthy blogs which also made the Top 100!!

They have some really great dating advice on their blog and some discounts to dating websites.  I only worry a little bit about their selections of movies for singles.  Hmmm.  Some are not exactly known for espousing Christian values.  But I'd be lying if I said I hadn't watched them and enjoyed them.

Dear Savvy Single Christian,

Hello, I'm Joseph Atkins, the editor of the Catholic Dating Sites
Blog. Earlier today, we posted a new article: Top 100 Christian Marriage
And Relationships Blogs. I'm pleased to let you know that Savvy Single
Christian made our list.

Check it out:
www.catholicdatingsites.net/top-100-christian-marriage-and-relationships-blogs/

If you are able to help share this resource by linking to it from
your site, it would be much appreciated. Also, please let me know if you
have any questions or comments.

Thanks,
Joseph Atkins
Catholic Dating Sites Blog
www.catholicdatingsites.net/blog/
Twitter: @CatholicDates

Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment! Commenting is now open to everyone! (Write to me for advice! SavvySingleChristian@yahoo.com)

No comments: