...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Pickup Artists from Simple Pickups

Are they cool or are they cads? "I've always dreamt of helping people. We're less than average guys."

Well, they've done it all. They have dressed as Super Mario, the Tooth Fairy, and the Statue of Liberty and still scored numbers. They have picked up on girls as they sat in wheelchairs. For what? To show that anyone can pick up girls.

How does it work? check out this full article from ABC's Nightline. And this video.



I'm not gonna lie, they say some dirty things!



I'm not sure that this would work on me. I might laugh it off completely. I don't know.


Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment! (Thanks also for lurking. I don't allow anonymous comments. SavvySingleChristian@yahoo.com)

No comments: