...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

High stress mess

I don't know about you guys, but I have a hard time keeping things neat when I get stressed out. Right now I have piles of papers that I must organize, unfinished projects, and laundry on my bed. Yet, here I am, writing another note about it. I'm hoping that writing it down will help remind me to dig in to it. But then, maybe, sometimes it's ok to let the mess be for a bit and rest. Sometimes other things really are a priority. Hopefully you won't see me on Hoarders! I think over the holidays, I will try to get all of this crazy stuff done which has been waiting for me. I haven't watched Hoarders in awhile, maybe that will inspire me to get some things done...

Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment! (Thanks also for lurking. I don't allow anonymous comments. SavvySingleChristian@yahoo.com)

No comments: