...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Friday, July 8, 2011

What I really like in a man...

The men I have felt most attracted to have the following qualities:
  • Christian.
  • Kind heart.
  • Nitpicky about grammar.  (Corrects mine, not the other way around.)
  • Love music - all kinds, but especially unusual and experimental groups.
  • Reads news obsessively.
  • Multilingual.
  • Interested in fitness but not obsessive.
  • Artistically creative.
  • Interested in healthy living, but not obsessive.
  • Opens doors for me.
For me, it's not about game, I just know what I need to stay interested in someone.  I need someone smart, just like most smart guys like smart girls.  I know a few guys like this, but not enough of them.

If you know anyone who fits this...let me know.

2 comments:

SavvyD said...

Hates paying for parking as much as I do would also be very nice!!

http://www.christiandarlings.com said...

What I really like in a man?
1.Faithful
2.Loyal
3.Non-Smoker
4.Occasionaly drinker
5.Accept me who i am


christian women