...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Friday, June 10, 2011

King of the Bank Teller Jungle.

Was this guy running "game"?  I'm pretty sure he was.  Or at least, he thought he was.  I hate it when guys try to play me while he was working at my bank.
Savvy:  I came to find out about my account.

Banker:  Sure, I can help you.
Savvy:  Awesome, thanks.
Banker:  So, what's your name?
Savvy:  Savvy?
Banker:  My name is Qing, as in King of the Jungle.
Savvy:  Oh, cool.
Banker:  Oh, you like that, huh.  Maybe I'll drop you a line on Facebook.
Savvy:  ...
Banker:  Are all women named Savvy so pretty?
Savvy:  ...
Banker:  Well, it's just my manager is also named Savvy and she's really pretty, too.  You look like you just came from Spain or something with your necklace shining like the sun in Spain.
Savvy:  Thanks.  I'm Latina.
Banker:  Oh, you are?  I never would have guessed.

Wait, was that what the players call a "neg hit."  At this point I'm thinking I really want to find out more about my bank account and get out of there.  I did come in to a bank to talk about my bank account, not get a date with this guy.  Oh no, he has my ID and phone number and email.  He could totally stalk me.  Creepy.

Savvy:  So, what does it say about my account?
Banker:  Don't look at the screen.

I'm thinking this guy can't possibly be for real.  This is bank talk, but he made it seem unprofessional.

Banker:  So do you live around here.
Savvy:  Oh, I come out to visit a friend.
Banker:  Wow, you're really pretty.  You made my day.  I don't mean like supermodel pretty or anything, but just pretty.

Strike 3!

I'm like, wow, if he were really good looking he might have been able to pull this off, up until that comment.  Being that he was already coming across like he was trying to work me, this really flopped.  we finished up as quickly as I could get him to be done.  Qing of the Jungle, indeed.  In leopard undies I'm sure.


Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment!

5 comments:

LOVE said...

Don't you hate when that happens.

Sometimes you just have stuff to do and you just want to get it done.

Just because a person is single, doesn't mean they are always looking for a date.

sheeshhh!!!

nicole-project-inspired said...

Hang in there, girl! Sounds like you handled his bad moves well.

SavvyD said...

@LOVE Sometimes you wouldn't mind if it were done in a nice way.

@nicole...yeah, I also made sure the manager found out.

the Watchdog of Dating said...

Hahaha yeah! sometimes it's hard to be pretty, you have got to deal with stuff like that. I am filipino girl who just moved here in Oregon and I do encounter people like that at work! I just smile. whatever!

the Watchdog of Dating said...

Hahaha yeah! sometimes it's hard to be pretty, you have got to deal with stuff like that. I am filipino girl who just moved here in Oregon and I do encounter people like that at work! I just smile. whatever!