...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Friday, February 4, 2011

When God doesn't write your love story, Satan does

I attended a classy film screening recently. The film was recently produced by Clint Eastwood about the life of Dave Brubeck. While Dave Brubeck could not attend, his bass player of many years was there. So was the other producer, and a quintet of young men dedicated to studying jazz and the works of Dave Brubeck.

For those who think rock music has the corner on evil people, so did I. But at least the one time I got hit on my a musician, he was polite and not too dsigusting by comparison to this sick jerk I met who calls himself an artist.  He thought I was laughing because I was having a good time.  I can't even repeat some of the things he said to me, they were that explicit.  SICK, SICK, SICK!!!  (So you want to see what I emailed him?)



I feel a little better.  Whatever he says back, I don't care.  I confronted him in a manner that he can't physically hurt me.  If I ever see him again and he tries to touch me, ima break his hand.

The thing that makes me so sad is that all I have ever wanted is to meet a decent man who will be kind to me in all the right ways, love me, and want to marry me.  Instead, jerks abound.  They are there like sharks under the water, circling and waiting to bite. 

God, you make me angry.  Satan has plans for my love life and you don't.  Instead of some sweet man, I end up with nightmares.  (I really did have nightmares about him touching me again.)  I'm tired of all that pie in the sky nonsense about God writing your superspiritual love story.  It seems You have writers block.  Satan doesn't.

See Satan's Love Story continued.

Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment!

6 comments:

Ms. Blasé said...

"Instead, jerks abound. They are there like sharks under the water, circling and waiting to bite."

Or like roaring lions looking for someone to devour. (1 Peter 5:8)

SavvyD said...

A roaring lion does give a warning...
Is there a sneakier version?

But yes, you get it, like it's the nature of the beast to behave a certain way, and the beast is waiting to pounce.

Professor Hale said...

For You.

Jeremy Cesarah said...

It also happen to me that same thing I also confronted the Guy and Thank God he help me to forgive and he didn't let me to fall...

Jeremy Cesarah said...

It also happen to me the same thing..
I thank God for helping me...
wow the feeling at first is you want to smash his head,,,,because all you know he is a good one but not,,
but thank God he helped m to forgive that person most specially he is a friend and to resist that lust of the flesh.....

Girls take care anywhere and everywhere we don't like to happen to you the situation we encountered with..

itzzzchloe said...

SavvyD, sorry to hear that. I came to the point also when I almost give up searching for love. I always want to fall in love with a filipino man. But I just get no lucky. So I expanded my search to meeting men from other countries. Then, I got lucky!