...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Unbelievable love story in a totally bad way

I'm single. You know that. I hold to the idea that God has someone for me and when I marry that person I make a lifetime commitment to them. I would not betray my spouse. I would not run off with another even if I thought they were even better for me. What this couple did is just plain wrong on so many levels.

It's one thing to leave your spouse for another (bad), but to leave your spouse and have an article written about it...evil. For that article...

www.nytimes.com/2010/12/19/fashion/weddings/19vows.html

Those who say God rewards you with a spouse and writes your love story when you have fully submitted yourself to Him, please look in the mirror, take a deep breath, and realize...you are full of shit.

Perhaps we should feel better thinking that at least they informed their spouses and married each other rather than have an affair. But seriously, it's still unbelieveable.

I wish one of my crushes would express their feelings for me. I keep wishing, and hoping, and praying, and praying, and praying, and praying while the wicked prosper. It is so hard to swallow it. A friend of mine read me Psalm 37 tonight on the phone.

This is so hard to swallow after reading about this couple who celebrated a love born out of wickedness and betrayal.

Psalm 37[a]
Of David.

1 Do not fret because of those who are evil
or be envious of those who do wrong;
2 for like the grass they will soon wither,
like green plants they will soon die away.

3 Trust in the LORD and do good;
dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.
4 Take delight in the LORD,
and he will give you the desires of your heart.


Where, o Lord are the desires of our hearts? Hope deferred makes the heart sick. And this makes it sicker.

Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment!

1 comment:

SavvyD said...

In case you are wondering what one of the exes had to say:

http://blogs.forbes.com/jeffbercovici/2010/12/21/jilted-ex-blasts-ny-times-over-vows-story-revisionist-history/