...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Friday, January 7, 2011

Sick (again/still)

My cough is coming back. I've been sick for about a month and this is killing me. 3 rounds of antibiotics and here we go again. Last we I caught a stomach virus. I've already been feeling a little depressed. This just makes it worse.

Don't know about you, but I've been doubting the Lord in all things. Seems like nothing is quite right and most of my prayers go unanswered. Someone told me I should join their church because their pastor is anointed and God will work a miracle. Sounds like a line. I've been through that before.

God can't work whereever you are? And if he can work where ever you are, why does it seem like he doesn't?

What keeps you going when you feel that way?

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Sounds like you need a lot of prayer right now, girl. Hope you're over the cold soon.

SavvyD said...

Thanks Jenny. Prayer and some soup. Maybe some tea.

Miss365 said...

Sorry to hear that you're feeling so poorly :(

I guess when I've been in that desert place with God of unanswered prayer it's helped to purposefully go back to Him and thank Him for all the things that He HAS answered that I may have 'forgotten' about because I am so focused on the ones that for now seem unanswered. It also helps to remember that if He hasn't yet said a clear "No" then it's a "Wait". I thank Him for not saying No ;)

Is it dark and gloomy where you are now ? Sometimes that makes things worse too. :(

SavvyD said...

The wait feels like a no. In fact it's been years of no.

I'm gonna get my Smiths on...the Moz understands.

SavvyD said...

False alarm. It turns out my cough was asthma.

SavvyD said...

False alarm. It turns out my cough was asthma.