...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Monday, January 10, 2011

Earn some cashback while shopping online

Finally something LEGIT! Remember how Bing Cashback gave actual cashback for purchases online and put real money into your Paypal account? Finally I found someone who made something legit and am asking you to check it out. No spam involved. I've got big bucks coming my way from buying a printer online at Office Depot and then picking it up in the store. Just check it out with no obligation.

http://home.bigcrumbs.com/cherubino3


If you are looking for me there, you know you will have found me when you see the little girl from the cover of Violent Femmes's debut album. She's looking in a window. What does she see? Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment!

2 comments:

SharonHill said...

The basic procedure is same for almost all cash back websites. They differ only in the percentage of cash back they offer for different online stores. Along with Shop At Home and Ebates, I also like to recommend FatWallet, AAfter Search and BigCrumbs.

SavvyD said...

All I ask is that people use my referral link!