...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Coffee Creamer Canon (and Cannon)

I actually quit drinking coffee. It wasn't the coffee that I really have a problem with. Well, wait. Maybe it was the coffee. I noticed that my personal odor was a bit stronger than a few years ago and it concerned me. Maybe there was some weird hormonal thing going on.

It wasn't.

I decided to stop drinking coffee to just check and see if it was that. Also, I started wondering if it was really healthy to be drinking the non-dairy flavored creamers that I came to love. I loaded up my coffee every morning with that deliciousness. And real sugar because real sugar tastes great. I used organically grown sugar, of course.

I became convinced that I should stop drinking coffee creamer when I saw proof that coffee creamer is a wonderful propellant. It has sulfur phosphate in it. It can't be good for you...



In any case, the odor I was concerned about is now gone. And I feel better. Does this make my friend's offer of coffee moot? I think so. A law or rule is a canon. Sometimes when someone doesn't make a real offer, it goes up in flames, no?

Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment!

No comments: