...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Monday, May 31, 2010

I owe you one or two

Hello cyberfriends. Savvy Single Christian has been online for 2 1/2 years and I want to thank you for reading. I defintely owe you one or two great stories.

I just picked up "501 Things to do if you dare"

#173 Meet one of your fans...
This is something I swore i would never do, but after being pen pals for a few months, I decided to. I will let you know the results.

#172 Meet one of your heroes...
I will be "meeting" someone I really admire via Skype for an interview because of my music writing. I'm already nervous.

#502 Reveal your real self to your blog followers...
Hmm...this isn't in the book and it isn't something I'm ready to do just yet. But I have to say that my ideas of what I'm doing with my life have changed a bit since I'm still single and not dating anyone. Might do some of these other daring things I have in mind...and it won't be learning how to knit, either. I think it might be that I will truly embrace being single and living in a country which allows so much freedom to the women who live in it. Feminist? Maybe. Not sure I care much anymore. Let's see where the Lord leads...

Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment!

3 comments:

TabithaVenasse said...

Nice, meeting a hero is always a great thing. The last/first time I met one of my heroes, I turned into a voiceless moron, who just stared at him like a deer caught in headlights. It was totally humiliating.

h mitsumori said...

#173 Are you ok Savvy? No new posts since you met your fan! I hope it wasn't a serial killer :o please come back & post soon I love your dating adventures.

SavvyD said...

I'm alive. I'm just feeling a bit uninspired by dating right now. Everything for me lately has been about music.