...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Pretty music making a comeback

GRIZZLY BEAR-- I came across this artist at the Coachella festival and found their music to be captivatingly beautiful. The lyrics are basic image-laden poetry. There are a few other artists right now who are coming out with lighter, prettier sounds in a vintage 1960s style. It's refreshing, like a walk in the woods. Veckatimest is an uninhabited island off the coast of Massachussetts.



Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment!

2 comments:

SavvyD said...

Oh, I forgot to mention that some backups are done by the lead singer of a group named Beach House. I met her and had no idea who she is. I met the xx that way also. I felt so stupid.

Sushi Girl said...

Hi there..I like reading yoru blog..I too, know the struggle in singleness..beign a christian And being single...sucks..hard...etc