...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Muse totally rocks.

Please have a sampling of my latest favorite band, Muse. They do an awesome live show, the singer is AMAZING, and so is the music. Totally worth a sampling. They sound like a combination of various elements of 80s synth pop, Queen, Nirvana, and maybe a little Styx cause those guys could really sing. And they also use many classical music elements. Very intelligent and well-crafted. I could say a whole lot more, but then again, I've said it somewhere else already. Tell me what you think.

Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment!

2 comments:

TabithaVenasse said...

I LOVE Muse.

I'm a little ashamed that it was only through the Twilight soundtrack that I was introduced to them, but they rock my socks.

AK said...

MUSE is amazing. I had to stop myself from listening to them in the car bc the results are that I drive WAY too fast...