...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Friday, March 12, 2010

Signs your online love is untruthful

It doesn't take much. An acquaintance told me, "You can't think that way." But seriously folks, I think it's best to think that way. This one was amusing.
J’ai vécu comme un oiseau,
prés des nuages, prés de la chanson des anges.

Share your love with people who are different, It’s all about loving, we dare you to care!

I am looking forward to hear from you ,and so happy to met you here .
That's something about singing like a bird and song of angels. I was like, um, ok.
But there's more...
I've taken everything I've gotten for granted, and all the joy I've been given, all of it, but now I realize how lucky I really am. I think I get a better sense of what life is after these past weeks In USA .  and more important I've found Savvy.
haha. That one was pretty good, too.

When ever I feel lonely I always felt I had no choice but to write and I love to share with you :::I hope I am not bothering you

My world is filled with absolute bliss. You silently crept into my unique soul and transformed me into this glowing rainbow of illuminating colors. Each day that passes, the colors become brighter and brighter, the reason being is an abundance of happiness. Happiness is a healthy mental attitude, a grateful spirit, a clear conscience and a heart full of love.
Please let me know when is the best time for you to meet each other and have dinner.

Seriously, talk about laying it on THICK.

So what happened? Well, we finally spoke on the phone. It turns out that he's divorced (?) and has two children who he left in Sweden.
Savvy: Do you have kids?
Byron: Yes, two girls.
Savvy: Don't you miss them?
Byron: Of course I miss them. I think of them all the time. Don't your parents miss you when they don't see you?


I can't help it. I'm already thinking this isn't someone I want to be involved with. He says he misses them, yet he was willing to leave them all. And who knows if he is really divorced, but definitely looking for someone here who he might be able to marry to get citizenship. He started to hem and haw a little bit about meeting when I said I wasn't free in the evenings for now because I have class. He said he had a "meeting" on Friday at a hospital where he had been trying to get a contract. Then he was on the phone with me while he drove to an evening "meeting."

An evening meeting.

Ha.

The thing is, I don't know him enough to care that he is seeing other people, it's just that it's incongruous with all the other stuff which didn't sound right either. In addition, it sometimes looked like it was cut and pasted from somewhere else.

Did we meet?  No.  He stopped communicating after we spoke on the phone.  Possibly it was my schedule not meeting his whims.  Amazing how someone would think I would have every evening wide open just for him and not have a life.

I pretty much take everything someone from online says with a grain of salt until they prove to me they mean what they say. I don't mean stupid tests, I mean just the simple things that build trust with someone--being where you say you will be, following through with a promise, staying in contact. Just the basics.

I love comments!

6 comments:

Professor Hale said...

You meet so many interesting people.

SavvyD said...

hahaha! I didn't meet him! YEAH!!

Tanisha said...

Online dating is so interesting! The emails you get from people can make for great blog posts!

SavvyD said...

Yes, it was definitely over-the-top. Also, did I mention he was from Europe? He appears to be green card hunting and needs a woman dumb enough to go for it.

Professor Hale said...

I don't give him credit for thinking far enough ahead to get to a green card.

SavvyD said...

Me either. Honestly, he doesn't need it to work here since he is self-employed and working his own international company. It's that he would most likely need to get married to get citizenship.