...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My understanding of French poetry

Ah, yes. You have done it again, my online love of negligible means to communicate! My darling sent me a beautiful poem in French. It was 2 stanzas, 7 quatrains long. Beautiful stuff. I loved it.
The attached note:
Hello sweetie

let me know if you undrestand it

Understand it? Absolutely. Perfectly and clearly as a bell that chimes from the Notre Dame cathedral.

How? Do I read French? Hardly, mes amies. A few words and phrases. But did I get the message? Perfectly. Not a thing was lost in translation! Tout le monde knows exactly what it says. Here's my take on it:

Dear Savvy,
I'm an absolute jerk who thinks you've got nothing better to do with you life than be entertained by my sending you love poetry that I cut a pasted to all the women I'm writing to online. I don't care enough to actually meet you, but I'm staying in contact with you just a little and just in case you're dumb enough to fall for it. And it's in French because French is the language of love. Oo-la-la.
P. S. I can't spell, either.

Baise-toi mon ex-amie!
(Kiss off my ex-friend.)

I love comments!

1 comment:

Bridgette Murphy Enterprises said...

I think your hilarious! Love the blog!!