I am tired of hearing that I talk about dating too much; or that I talk about wanting a boyfriend too much. Here are anonymized snippets from (In Your) Facebook of married people who talk about their families/husbands/wives too much. It's freaking annoying.
* Such a classic beauty, I am truely blessed. (Posted with a pic of his wife)
* wondering how I landed such a beautiful and intelligent girl as my wife when I didn't deserve it?! (I knew him in high school, he really didn't.)
* Husband & I are drinking Sangria, Enamored & jazzin' out with our 2 cats after our son's bedtime. Bless you all! (sounds like a great evening.)
* is a lucky girl. Went out with a friend tonight and came back to new shelves. Hurrah for Husband!
* Kid # 3 came home sick from church camp with a sore throat.. :( workin on gettin her better.
* so happy my Husband wanted to go out on a dinner date tonight ♥
* watching my daughter trying out for softball. MAN these 10 year olds can play!!!!!
* all is good now! Girls are doing a spend the night with a friends, boys have been down for 3 hours. Outside, having a glass of wine with the wife listening to Pandora radio on an iPhone, gotta love technology!!
* Just had dinner, well wine and cheese (fabulous cheese), with my love out on the deck. Kids playing at the neighbors...Just us talking, watching the sun go down. Life is beautiful.....
* Stoked 4 weekend.. Kids off to Church Camp.. Hubby's Bday Today!! Happy Birthday Babe.. YOur Amazing to me.. !!!
* is gonna hang with my sister and kids at my mom's pool!
* is celebrating her daughter!! happy birthday to my golden baby....7 years old!!
* riddle me this.....if I'm so loud, why can't my kids ever hear me??? (funniest ever)
And then, of course, there are the pictures, pictures, pictures.
I much prefer the generic:
* Had a great dinner out.
* All packed and ready to go to Napa tomorrow ! Yeah!
(we can guess that those involve husbands. We get it. We're single, not stupid.)
But it's not all fun and games:
* Just wondering if anything else can go wrong? AC broke, dishwasher broke, gas leak in main line, wasp nest in bathroom exhaust fan, 2 broken sprinklers, swingset broke, son is having some issue with his foot, cramps or something, jury duty. I am sure I am missing something!!! REALLY?!
* Wife just called and said they also found a leak in the sewer line! I am so done! Anybody want a 1929 Spanish style? Needs work!!!!! ;)
At least there's balance to it.
I love comments!