...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Sunday, August 16, 2009

I entered a contest

I entered a contest with some of my funnier stories from dating and living life. Drop on by and check it out. Enter yourself if you are a writer. Malady--you have some great ones!!

I entered:
But I'm Not Pregnant where I give the ER staff a lesson on the Birds and the Bees.

Visit: A Woman's World
This link skips the animations and goes straight to the stories..

I love comments!

4 comments:

~PakKaramu~ said...

Pak Karamu reading your blog

The Novelista Barista said...

congrats! good luck!!

SavvyD said...

Thanks peeps.

¥倶楽部 said...

出会ぃも今は¥倶楽部!オンナがオトコを買う時代になりました。当サイトでは逆援希望の女性が男性を自由に選べるシステムを採用しています。経済的に成功を収めた女性ほど金銭面は豊かですが愛に飢えているのです。いますぐTOPページからどうぞ