...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Happy Feet

One of the key problems with high heels is that they put so much pressure on the forefoot. Some high end designers understand how to balance the shoe so it has height and supports the natural arch. However, many attractive shoes very quickly become too uncomfortable to wear. When I was dancing alot, the standard was 2-3 inch heels. Even though mine were only 2.25 inches, I still had foot pain. My forefoot pain dramatically and noticeably diminished when I placed Insolia inserts in my shoes. I pronounce them totally worth a shot. You can find them in drug stores (maybe) or you can order them online directly from Insolia.com.

I love comments!

No comments: