...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sweet Dreams, Seattle

I haven't heard anything personal from Seattle. I am putting my hopes of a relationship to rest. I thought I had nothing to lose, but I did lose something. I lost hope. I thought that if other guys have been attracted to me, and if I felt so much, that Seattle could too. I thought God was showing me that there is someone for me and there were people who seemed to want it to happen, too. It was so romantic in Sleepless in Seattle with the son being totally convinced that they should be together. The difference was that they were looking for each other. Seattle was looking to leave.

5 comments:

Fran said...

I cannot interpret men, never properly. I rarely get them right. It is irritating sometimes!

Good luck Savvy and have a happy weekend!

Best,
Fran

larepublicadeblackbottom said...

same situation hun, smh... except my seattle went to NY and then is going to California--did I mention I live in Michigan?

Maybe Seattle is getting settled. Give him some time and then drop him a call/email. Good luck my dear!

SavvyD said...

Love is so complicated. I am having a hard time getting over this and I don't know why. We spent very little time talking when it was just the two of us. It seems Seattle is everywhere--on every commercial. When I was thinking of him while talking to all of the other people there tonight I looked up at the TV and there was some mention of Seattle.

angela said...

It's probably not really about him per se. It's more about the idea he represented. I have definitely been guilty of holding on to a particular guy too tightly because of a need inside myself that ultimately had nothing to do with him as a person.

SavvyD said...

It's a little bit of both. He's a great guy and we seem to have some great things in common. I'm saving further comment for another blog entry. :)