...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Monday, June 8, 2009

The Other Guy--From Craigslist

I gave one of the guys from Craigslist a "Second Chance" because he seemed nice. We were supposed to go out for coffee and he chickened out. I teased him about it. And he said he really wanted to meet. I teased that I didn't want to lose him as a pen pal. I just thought it would be a fun evening to get to know someone. He asked me to send extra pictures even, so I'm guessing he thought I was cute. Finally I left a message saying:

Hey, I thought this was just going to be fun. I have no idea what I can do to make you feel comfortable with meeting, but I'm not comfortable with meeting you when we don't even have a plan. I'm not going to chase you down because it's not my MO. So maybe another time.

Chicken: Sorry. Won't be making it. Good luck.

I sort of knew he was going to chicken out because I didn't hear from him in a few days and then he texted me instead of calling. Borrrrring.

I think he actually wanted me to send NAKED PICTURES! The score is still Craigslist 15 Love 0.

1 comment:

SavvyD said...

Funny, he kept asking for pictures. I think what he wanted were NAKED pictures. I'm not going to be sending that to someone I haven't met. And that's the MINIMUM.