...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Saturday, May 30, 2009

A Pain in the Neck, etc.

I already have a pain in the neck because of the accident I had last year, and the other one from the year before that. I have a pain in the shoulder from conducting and then having surgery. I have a pain in the ankle from having sprained my ankle at work 5 times in one year.

And now...The pain in the ankle and the shoulder is back. I went to car car dealership to test drive a Mercedes. I know--what teacher can afford one? I was curious.

My salesperson gave me a handshake over the planter instead of waiting for me to get around it. I didn't know. I stepped on the edge of the planter--something that he knew was there. My foot slipped on the edge leading to an ankle sprain. Yes, my left ankle, the one that I sprained 5 times at work. The man pulled up on my arm to break my fall and wrenched my right arm. Yes, the one that I just had surgery on. I wonder how this works out with these being Work Comp injuries when they want to cut me off any day now. I also wonder how it works out if the party involved in this has already shown that he would lie to stay out of trouble. People lie alot.


I give up. I'm never leaving my house again.

3 comments:

Tairebabs said...

awwww savvy so much pain all around. sorry dear, this too shall pass.

Wow you went to test drive a mercedes! Not sure I can even go close to a dealership with present bank account.

SavvyD said...

Yes, well, you have to dress up and act like you belong there. You could manage it if I can! I think it's different out here. It seems that everyone is expected to have a car. It really is a luxury to have one and I think many people forget how blessed we are.

SavvyD said...

True to my word, I haven't left my home all weekend.