...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Craigslist 15, Love 0

Craigslist 15 responses...

I thought I might meet someone who hopefully wouldn't kill me and might be nice. Out of those 15, 5 were seriously up to no good. 5 faded away. 1 I unselected. 4 got my number and 2 actually called me. Of those 2, one teased me about living at home and called me cute. That was the last I heard. The other told me he had plans to have dinner with his roommate when I suggested we meet for a drink. He also got upset when I wished him a Happy Mother's Day via text. I found out he has no mom. Haven't heard from him since. Issues. Darn, I thought he was kinda cute. Ah dating, my favorite waste of time. Can't I just meet someone I like and who likes me?

Love 0


1 comment:

Adam said...

Hi Sav,
Here is a good some up of why love is evol. It takes about 40 min.
http://video.aol.com/video-detail/christopher-titus-love-is-evol/2264199157

You'll laugh, but when you think about it, it explains some of what you gone through.