...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Maybe I'm Not

I was at physical therapy for my shoulder and mentioned to a lady there that there are worse things in life than not having a boyfriend or a husband.
She: Maybe you're too particular.
Me: Maybe I'm NOT.

She looked surprised.
Me: It's not like what you see on TV where I can't decide between these two really great guys and one is a lawyer and the other is a millionaire property owner. The millionaire property owner was an alchoholic, then there was the guy who pulled my hair, and then there was the man who I dated most recently who wanted me to go away with him when I had just had surgery and was still on vicodin. So thanks anyway, but you wouldn't pick any of them either.
She: Well, it sounds like you're making a wise decision not seeing them anymore.

She kind of didn't know what to say after that... I didn't really either. (I've been dealing with some dramas that I actually can't blog about not even anonymously that truly fit in this category.)

8 comments:

Ame said...

very sorry you've been going thru such a rough time ;(

SavvyD said...

Ame--thanks so much. Your prayers would be greatly appreciated. The song Nobody Knows the Trouble I've Seen comes to mind.

Adam T. said...

What's wrong with pulling your hair?

SavvyD said...

Adam T--it hurt.

Adam said...

Well that was dumb... Everyone knows you don't pull the hair until just before the big O'

SavvyD said...

How about no hair pulling at all.

Adam F said...

Oh Sav, your so old fashioned...lol

SavvyD said...

I'm old fashioned because I don't like having my hair pulled? Riiiight.