...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Thursday, April 2, 2009

LG Lotus

Now there's a new phone I like to muddy my waters. I really want the LG Lotus. I've flipped over a purple flip phone. I've had flip phones since they first came out. I can't resist a flip phone. But is $99.99 monthly unlimited everything really worth it to get this honey of a phone for free? Is paying the same service fees as an iPhone but not having an iPhone worth it? Oh wait, the iPhone costs $109 per month for unlimited service. In 11 months, you've saved $99!! Ay!!!

I keep telling salespeople that I will take a brochure and pray over it. Maybe if I lay hands on it, it will become clear what phone and service plan I should get. Mystery shopping is making me looney.

3 comments:

Tairebabs said...

I must be out of touch. This is the first time I am seeing this phone. It looks so cool but $99.99...humm I have to stick with the iphone offer...but it is really pretty...I am also a flip phone addict (I used to have a purple motorola, luved it). Thats why I never really liked Nokia phones; no flips.

SavvyD said...

hey girl, it's just that 99.99 a month is what it costs for unlimited services. I'm not sure I would use all of those minutes. I'm thinking about going with Tmobile.

SavvyD said...

The phone is actually free with a 2 year contract, but Sprint is not the best service.