...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Setup

I got set up with someone...I wasn't sure if it was someone I met before.

Savvy: I think I met that guy before and he had stains on his shirt.
Gabbi: No...this guy seems pretty clean cut.
Savvy: Ummm, really? The name sound so familiar.
Gabbi: So you'll meet, right? Just for a drink?
Savvy: Sure, what's a drink?


It was him. We had, let me tell you, sooooo much in common. I also realized that an acquaintance of mine had gone out with him...

Cutie: He's the only guy I've met who seems cool at all.
Savvy: Really. Awesome.
Cutie: He just says he's really busy.
Savvy: You know what that means, right?
Cutie: Umm...he's really busy?
Savvy: Ummm, yeah.

What it really means is he's just not that into you. Back to me sitting across from him. He's so busy that he asked a friend to set him up. Lucky me!

TheGuy: I really don't know what I want in a woman. Everyone keeps telling me I should hurry up and decide, but I just don't know what I want. I think I'm going to find ways to meet lots of women and maybe I will figure it out that way.

It was amazing. Just to deal with the rudeness and boredom I excused myself to go to the bathroom... twice. Wow, could dinner come any more slowly? Could my waiter be any cuter?

It's amazing how I just wasn't into him telling me that he wasn't into me. *YAWN*

Savvy: (To waiter) It was amazing. I thought that was never going to be over.
Waiter: Wow. You're really polite.
Savvy: You're really kinda cute. Why don't we go out?


Haha! Just kidding. I didn't say that last line, but I wish I had.

No comments: