...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What's Wrong With The Way We Date

There is something wrong with the way we date when I feel more special at the bank, a high end retail shop or the corner store than I do out with a guy.

The business wants my MONEY and the man wants my .... The business seems to be working harder to please. They call me back, they call me to follow up and make sure I had a good experience with them, they want to make sure I don't go with someone else, they talk about wanting a relationship with me. They make me feel special! They are trying to sell me on the idea that they are great and will be good to me. They don't get angry if I say I want to wait.

I'm just saying, this is messed up.

No comments: