It seems like business if booming--every time I go to a cell phone store, there are lines for sales and service. I have watched iPhones fly off the shelves. I don't have a ton of money after all the changes I have gone through, but I can think of lots of reasons to update to a Blackberry Storm or an iPhone...
1. I can be online or blogging while at the gym on an excercise bike.
2. Whereever I go I can have everything I need with me--no worrying about how I can get home to check emails.
3. The plan seems totally reasonable for what it delivers.
4. I won't have to try to find a hot spot or free internet location.
5. If I leave directions at home, I can look them up with my phone.
6. I can fill out a mystery shop while at the location without fearing being discovered since literally everyone is wired these days.
7. Anytime I have a wait anywhere, I can hop online and check stuff.
8. It's better than getting a netbook.
Now, what would Jesus do? Would he get the iPhone or the Blackberry?