...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Harsh (Part 1)

This happened few months ago, but I am just now finally telling the bitter tale.

I made the mistake of telling Tall how I felt. I even cried a little bit. I told him about being in a relationship only about 20% of the time. That shining moment was brought to you by Kirin Light--a 22 ounce beer. I also revealed some personal secrets that I regretted revealing. I won't reveal them here either, but he became very judgmental. He decided I was depressed and gave me a number for mental health services.

I am extremely concerned about you, but at this juncture, my having any long conversations with you, in person, on the phone, or by e-mail, will do neither of us any good.

You are engaging in a number of self-destructive behavors at the moment. Even if I was of a mind to want to be in a romantic relationship with you, given what you are doing to yourself, I would be extremely foolish to want to be in such a relationship.

Please do not call, write, stop/drive by my home. If I see you in public (e.g. at an event), I promise to acknowledge you and talk to you, again BRIEFLY. However, if you do not IMMEDIATELY seek professional help for your problems, that will change. If you do get help, and I do see that you are getting better and you are making better judgments in your life, I will be overjoyed and we can resume our previous status.

I know that I am sounding harsh. I am doing so, because you do have many fine qualities, but you are obviously a very troubled and sad individual at the moment, and I seriously believe that your best interests would be served by you focusing on getting yourself well. While it may appear that I am being cruel to you, but I am not. I am trying to be your friend, and I do not wish to watch you destroy yourself anymore than you have managed to do since I have met you.


I would probably count this as being more sincere had I not seen this behavior before with him. And now, suddenly he's worried about me stalking him. He should be flattered to think that he thinks so much of himself that I would do anything more than just blog about him.

I quote the Smiths, "In my life why do I give valuable time to people who I'd rather kick in the eye?"

No comments: