...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Monday, March 30, 2009

Free Wi Fi Hotspots in the US

I am passing on the information to you in an effort to be more loving to the whole (one of 3 New Year's Resolutions). Personally, you can find me at Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf or Panera Bread since they offer free internet.

Here are some more:
www.wi-fihotspotlist.com
www.openwifispots.com
www.wififreespot.com

I'm thinking if I paid for hotspot access that I might not feel like I have to buy food I shouldn't be eating or coffee that adds too many calories or spending money I really don't have that adds to more than the 9.99 access fee for the wi-fi hotspot. I'm still deciding between a netbook and a smartphone and if I should switch to Tmobile from Verizon or if I can afford both.

2 comments:

Tairebabs said...

Hey girl, I'm back!!!! Thanks for sharing this. I am addicted to my computer so I luv hearing of free hot spots.

SavvyD said...

Yeah!! so great to hear from you all the way on another continent! How is your corner of Africa?