...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bank Annoyances

Wamu is officially Chase and somehow I didn't get a credit card statement last month. I wonder if they will excuse the late charge? My Citibank UPromise card was sold to Bank of America and now I can't access anything online. There is no record of my account with Citibank. I called BofA and they can't access anything from last month. I tried signing up for my account online and it says the records don't match. ARGH!! went to Ross and the magnetic strip isn't working so they returned my items to another card. I insisted that I wasn't going to take a store credit cause I still have the card and the receipt. (I had to buy most of those things for the mystery shopping job.) I went to Nordstrom and they told me that a sweater that I was trying to return had already been returned. It's an $80 sweater. How do I even know what is true anymore??? I got slapped with a bill from my Wamu/Chase credit card (along with late charges) that I thought I had already paid off completely. All I can say is YIKES!! I'm just trying to get my finances straightened out!!! I'm so confused!!!! I've got money on my mind right now.

No comments: