...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Quirky's DilemmaS

I met Quirky through Swing. Sometimes Swing can't stand some of the things Quirky does. Loving Quirky, let's just say, you have to be very forgiving. He always finds himself in the middle of the most interesting dilemmas. Not your average, everyday things that people shrug off, I mean D-I-L-E-M-M-A-S.

In DILEMMA #1 Quirky found himself choosing between having an Iraeli houseguest for an indefinite period who had just been thrown out of her prior digs and his life of continued early 30s solitary bachelorhood in a messy apartment.

Quirky: So what do you guys think?
Savvy: Have you met her?
Quirky: Well, no. This is a friend of a friend.
Savvy: Of a friend of a friend of a friend?
Quirky: Well...
Swing: How well do you know said friend?
Savvy: Of a friend of a friend of a friend...
Quirky: Not very well. But she comes highly recommended.
Savvy: Riiight...and it's not like she would want to stay for an indefinite period and not go back to Israel making it impossible for you to get rid of her.
Swing: I don't think it's going to lead to thee romantic relationship you're hoping for. Besides, where is she going to sleep?
Quirky: well, I have a comfy reclining couch...
Savvy: Oh, wait, I get it now! Really, that's not going to work for a girl.
Quirky: So what do I do?
Savvy: Just say your lease doesn't allow it. Then you can just say you would but you can't.


Dilemma #2 A late night phone call...
Quirky: So, I wanted your opinion about something.
Savvy: Sure, anytime.
Quirky: Well, I met this girl at a bookstore.
Savvy: A promising beginning.
Quirky: And we even went to see a movie.
Savvy: And...
Quirky: We started making out. She was even reaching up my shirt and down my pants.
Savvy: You're such a sleaze!!
Quirky: And I thought I felt a ring on her finger, which would be just my luck since I always get hit on by gay guys and married women.
Savvy: And...
Quirky: It turns out that she is married, her husband is much older and he doesn't satisfy her anymore.
Savvy: Of course he is. That's what they all say when they cheat.
Quirky: So my question is, should I call her.
Savvy: Well, I'm going to leave that up to you and the kind of person you want to be.
Quirky: You're making me feel bad.
Savvy: Why? I left it up to you.
Quirky: I won't call her.
Savvy: And I will be blogging about you!
Quirky: Great. My dilemmas will be legendary.




No comments: