...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Friday, February 27, 2009

The Dating Game

I actually did go to that Valentine's Day party and had a blast playing the Dating Game. Then again, my expectations for Valentine's Day are pretty much the null set in terms of romance. I was set for fun and frivolity. I was selected to be Bachlorette #1...and you know that people offered sex, sex, sex. Not me, not even pretending to be on a Dating Game show.

Question #1
Bachelor: So, Bachelorette #1, how would I order you for breakfast?
Savvy: Well, first of all, you would have to call me because I'm not that type of girl and then you would order me scrambled, to go because you never know what you're going to get.
Bachelor: Bachlorette #2?
Bachelorette #2: Over easy, baby.
Bachelor: Emphasis on the over or on the easy?
Bachelorette #2: Easy, baby.


Question #2
Bachelor: If we were going on vacation together, what would we do and where would we go? Bachelorette #1?
Savvy: Are we in love?
Bachelor: Yes.
Savvy: Well, if we were in love, then we would go to Madrid and learn to dance the flamenco. And if we were married, we would do the horizontal flamenco.
Bachelor: Well, you're assuming I can dance.


Question #3
Bachelor: If I were Tarzan and you were Jane, what would you do to make me scream in the jungle?
Savvy: Knowing me, I probably stepped on your toe.


I won the game, won laughs and won a memorable time. He said he picked me because I was genuine and made him laugh. Anyone can offer sex, but few girls can make you laugh.

I know I'm funny. But am I cute? Laughs are easy to get. Relationships? Well that's another story. I won the game, but I didn't actually win a date or anyone's heart.

Other party news:
I developed a crush on one of the guys I talked to. But then, I develop crushes at the drop of a hat. I also drop them, like the unfortunate hat, for a new crush just as quickly. Who will be my flavor of the week this week?

No comments: