...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year, New You

Maybe it's about you, too. But in this case, it's about me. I'm going to keep my resolutions simple, broad and attainable.

1. To live better.
2. To eat better.
3. To love more.

1. I hope that in living better that I will make better choices. Just about anything could be living better--getting organized, accomplishing a goal, staying out of trouble, being choosy about the company I keep, exercising more, going to church, praying, getting organized. I am thinking about getting one of those "body bugs" they have a 24 hour fitness so that I know how many calories I am actually burning. Kind of neat.

2. If I make my goal to eat better, then losing weight will naturally follow. In fact, this is really a part of the first one.

3. Show love to myself and others every day in every way. This one is very biblical.

At the end of the day, I can ask myself:

1. Did I live better?
2. Did I eat better?
3. Did I love more?

No comments: