...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Make A Little Extra $$$

I joined MySurvey.com to make some extra pennies and you can too. It's FREE to join. Other survey companies charge, not this one, not ever. In fact they pay YOU!! Please begin by clicking on my ad so I can get a little credit for referring you!!

We Recessionistas have to stick together!!

(And let's not forget the Recessionistos--the boys)

3 comments:

Tairebabs said...

Ok Savvy will click on it. Do these things really work?

SavvyD said...

Yes. It really does work. I have been a member, not just an advertiser. :) It's not a matter of clicking, y'all gotta sign up and do some surveys!! :)

Tairebabs said...

Oh now I get it. Well I guess nothing good comes easy.