...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Monday, September 22, 2008

Tina Fey as Sarah Palin on Saturday Night Live


I can't seem to stay out of politics lately. This is one of the best Saturday Night Live impersonations and political skits ever. The writing, delivery and timing were brilliant.
Hillary--I believe in diplomacy.
Sarah--I can see Russia from my house.

Congrats Tina Fey!!!! I predict alot of work for you in the coming months!

From CelebTV.com:



I came across some bad videos out there. If you poke around, you will see what I mean, so I have collected them here for your convenience.

From Fox News:
Shows side by side video.




From CNN:
Sarah Palin has dressed up as Tina Fey for Halloween before.




From Entertainment Tonight:




Hope you enjoyed watching!!!

Here also is a picture of Tina Fey celebrating her 2 Emmy wins with 30 Rock--as writer and as actress.