...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Tall, Round 2

Round 2 with Tall lasted for about an hour and was knocked out with my famous 1-2 punch. I am way too innocent. I was hanging with my homies and Tall was a part of the posse. He made a beeline to say hello to me as soon as he saw me. I'm always sweet to him. I am, after all, a very sweet girl. Plus, he came to see my show. It was mildly flirtatious. We ended up dancing a bit, and talking.

Well, that's sort of a lie. I'm not always sweet. I did gossip about him with the girls after we ended things.

He's been kinda cool lately. We're still in touch and he came to see me sing recently. That was nice. It was a pretty far drive.

He walked me out to my car and gave me a hug. He planted a kiss on my lips. I kissed him back.

Savvy: You're a good kisser.
Tall: So are you.
Savvy: So, have you been thinking about me?
Tall: Yes, I have. How about you?
Savvy: Maybe.
Tall: Have you been thinking about you, too?


We laughed for about two minutes solid. See, not a heavy makeout session.

Savvy: Oh my, I don't know what to make of this.
Tall: You're teasing me.
Savvy: How?
Tall: You kept putting my nametag back on.
Savvy: What? I could be just standing here and you would think I was teasing you.
Tall: That's probably true.
Savvy: Are you thinking naughty things?
Tall: Yes, aren't you?
Savvy: Umm...welll...no.
Tall: Let me guess, you're thinking "My Favorite Things"?
Savvy: **Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens...when the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I'm feeling sad...**
Tall: Good night Julie Andrews.
Savvy: **I simply remember my favorite things. And then I don't feeeeeeeeeeL so baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!**


I just want to be friends. Nothing has changed for either of us. He really likes me, but like most secular guys, sex is a priority. He respects me, but he's not used to dealing with my level of innocence. He's been a friend by driving a long distance to see my show. I think he was also interested in another woman who drove out to see me. But she isn't interested in him. As much as he likes me and respects me, he can't hang in there. And he's not a Christian. I can't hang in there.

Though I have to admit to having a dim view of dating Christians after dating Astro and encountering some of the other guys I've run across who profess to practice Christianity.




1 comment:

Singlegirl said...

Hi there.. so I read your blog, interesting, I think you and I have a lot in common!