...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Am I Toxic? Savvy tries those foot pads.

Maybe I am, so I got those foot detox pads to see if that helped me feel better. I've been on tons of medicines in the the past few months, still get headaches and drink way too much soda. I got just a four day supply just to mess around.

Day 1:
When I took them off, they were brown and sticky. And bamboo vinegar stinks when it's like that. Yuck!! Maybe it stinks because I'm toxic. I washed my feet off in the pool, but the smell is really in there. It's as bad as stinky feet.

Day 2:
I was ready for it to be really stinky and gross, but much of the pad was white today. I'm not sure it had full contact with my feet the whole night. I feel better today. My headache is mostly gone--but that could also be because I had Salonpas pads on my neck. Hmm. We'll see what it looks like tomorrow. Bamboo vinegar in small doses still stinks.

Day 3:
Sometimes I can smell the stuff when I am walking around with the pads on my feet. It's gross. I intended to take them off outside and dip my feet in the pool right away, but didn't have a chance to. The cat is sick and she had to be taken to the vet. I had to wait to wash my stinky bamboo vinegared feet. *BLECH* However, I woke up feeling really good. This could be coincidental. My neck has been feeling better in general and I also used the Salonpas patches on my neck. I really don't want to do this tomorrow. I might gag that stuff smells so bad.

Day 4:
I got smart and took these off right before going in the shower. But really, after 4 days of these, the stench was not so easily removed. Gross!! In my humble opinion, they hook you because this means you must be toxic if the pad is sticky and gross, and it will always be sticky and gross. You must be really toxic!!

I've gone into Chinese medicinal stores in Chinatown and never buy anything because it seems to me that the more pungently stinky the herbs is, the better it must work. Thanks, but I'll stay toxic. At least that way I keep the hope alive that if I smell good, the opposite sex may find me attractive. I'm glad I ran out because I can't take another day of them and don't plan on buying any more. I feel better, but I think that's because my neck isn't giving me migraines. Don't waste your money.




8 comments:

La Pixie said...

oh, gosh, thats so gross. thanks for the warning, because Ive been tempted several times to purchase these. one question, though... are you actually supposed to walk around with them on? I thought you were just supposed to sleep with them on...

SavvyD said...

I wasn't walking much--just a little bit around the house if I needed to get up to do something.

As always, refer a friend. :)

SavvyD said...

I mean, refer a friend to read my blog. :) Not to buy those foot pads. Blech!!

Miss Etiquette said...

Eww..........gross. I can't even stand the thought of using those.

Anonymous said...

Do you actually buy stuff at those places in Chinatown. Do you know Chinese? Every place I've been into has everything in characters, not English.

SavvyD said...

I so don't buy anything. It really smells bad even out on the street as you walk by. They sell some weird stuff. Only time i ever bought anything was ginger tea cause a friend had an upset stomach.

tracy said...

Hi!
This is funny. Here I sit, my second night wearing my rice vinegar foot pads. Just a min ago, I found your blog link! These things smell so bad, but I will keep trying them. LOL

SavvyD said...

You made me snort laugh. I totally forgot about that little misadventure, but I will never forget that stench my whole life long!!!