...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

I don't usually get political BUT...

It bothered me that they exposed a little lie Obama told. They call him Both Ways Barack. It's weirding me out. He said he was on a Senate Banking Committee while he was in the Middle East. He's not. And what was he doing there anyway?

I don't get why he's flying out to the Middle East as if he's already the president well, except for the fact that I really DO get that it creats media attention. I've never seen this from a presidential candidate. Have you? Pulling us out of Iraq might just be a really bad idea. We've actually done alot to help them. We halped them create and train their own police force--which they very much needed.

I have to be honest, I'm not digging it. I'm not digging him.

http://bothwaysbarack.com/index.html
Obama No

I try to keep my mouth shut around people because I have alot of liberal friends.





4 comments:

John said...

Hi, I enjoy your blog after coming across it on Googlegroups. I don't really like Barrack and I'm almost positive that he won't be the next president but I think that the bothwaysbarrack website is omitting important info about his voting record. Lastly, nothing we've done to "improve" Iraq excuses the damage we've done there. We have not helped Iraq one bit. Saddam was awful, but he kept the peace and killed far fewer civilians.

Anonymous said...

My opinion is that he's gone to the Middle East and Europe and been photographed with world leaders to make it look like he can mix with that group. That doesn't take the place of experience. Look, the man has too little experience, in my opinion, to be President. Go, be a senator, come back in 10 years and try again. I don't like McCain either. He's too old. There needs to be an upper age limit, just like there's a minimum age limit.

Amir Larijani said...

Trouble is, Obama is slick: he could tell you to go to hell, and tell you in such a way that you would be looking forward to the trip. A lot of folks will fall for that charm.

I'm not a McCain fan, either. In fact, I'm an old-mold Reagan conservative who is fed-up with the GOP.

I would take Reagan--in his current condition--over every President we've had since, and current candidate. Come to think of it, here is my official endorsement.

Christina said...

Savvy, left you a comment over at Anakin's blog...hope you find it helpful and not too offensive...