...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Church Lady Lives!

I was naughty at church today. I went to a noon mass followed by an organ recital because friend of mine was playing the organ. He was fabulous. I thought it would be no harm or foul to put on my contacts and a little makeup. I mean, no one was looking, right? I was seated behind the people from my present church and there was hardly anybody even there. I ended up wearing my sunglasses during mass and felt like a freak, so I thought it would be good to do this on the sly.

Next thing I knew, a little old lady at the end of the pew was whispering loudly. At me of all people. I hadn't noticed her before.
You ought to be ashamed! This is church! You shouldn't do that in CHURCH!

I put my finger up to my lips and didn't even say SHHH! Last I checked, one shouldn't talk during an organ recital either. When I looked at her later, she had her feet resting on top of the pads for kneeling. How convenient! For shame!! I'm short--feet barely touched the floor and I didn't do that. She probably would have chewed me out for doing the same thing she was doing.

Isn't that special?
End.