...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Monday, May 26, 2008

My Old Computer

Looks like my old computer is really jealous. I thought I was entering my last post on it, but it seems like there is always some problem when you try switching to another computer. Is it Vista, or is more complicated than that? I tried installing MS Office 2003 on my new computer but I seem to have lost track of my old product key. Crapola!! What's a girl to do? Or for that matter, anyone?

I hate the idea that they have given a trial of the programs on my computer that only lasts 60 days. What's up with that? It used to be that you got the whole she-bang when you got a new computer. Then you would get MS Works instead of Office. Now you get nothing. Just trials! I'm looking for a new job right now, so I really don't have the time to mess around with reinstalling freaking everything. But then again, I can work on my jealous old computer while I download all the stuff I have been using on the new one. Plus I'm changing the speed and pitch on some tracks I might be using for choir.

I hate to disappoint anyone, but the problems I am experiencing have absolutely nothing at all to do with Vista. It's always tricky to switch to a new computer even with jump drives and all of that. Once, a long time ago when I switched to a new computer, I extracted all my files and programs onto it through the printer cable. No such luck these days.

I have to get back to working on something on the new computer.

3 comments:

Tairebabs said...

Last year my favourite desktop in the world packed up. I was so pissed. Had to use a new one for weeks, all my songs, pictures etc were all unaccessable. Anyway I got by.

Tairebabs said...

Hey Savvy,

You have been TAGGED!!!

More details on my blog.

SavvyD said...

Edwinhihi said:
A nice personal blog. I hope you are doing along well with your
computer. Now, hit any key to continue. Nice statement.