...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Friday, April 18, 2008

Post Secret

Last year at Christmas, I fell in love with Post Secret because someone gave me the book as a gift. I've realized I have some secrets that I want to share with more than just my readers. Look for these postcards I made. I decorated them a little bit more. Of course, some of my secrets are staying secret!!




Read Slap That Bass. It has links to some the other articles.


Read the Reverse Stalking of Bass


Apparently I am just mean enough to send in a post card telling someone else's secret. I'll have to leave you guessing who's secret I told and what I said!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic