...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Friday, April 11, 2008

Call Me!

There is a guy from Christian Cafe--we exchanged numbers a year and a half ago. A year ago we talked on the phone. Or maybe that was someone else!! In October, we talked about calling again. Then I started dating Chris, then Bass... We still haven't talked, but we've been emailing about calling each other again.

On his profile, he has some really cute pictures of his golden retriever that I remember with special affection. It's a really cute dog!

Original Message (Sent Apr 10, 2:31 AM)
-------------------------------

Hey there,

whatever happened to calling? We should talk, have a few laughs and all that.

I'm sure we've both dated other people in all this time. I guess you could say we have a very open relationship! D


Original Message (Sent Apr 11, 2:25 AM)
-------------------------------

I would like that.
Perhaps this weekend?

--------------------------------

Fabulous! Well, have to start all over again. Could be fun!
D



Now that I think of it, this guy is in the tech field and the guy who I actually spoke with was a real estate agent. Hehe. Oops. Oh well, maybe I'll finally talk to this guy.


No comments: