...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

When The Going Gets Tough, The Tough Go Blogging!

Why I blog--
Blogging gives me a creative outlet for writing about the bad things that happen in life and somehow finding a way to make them funnier or more poignant by adding a theme. Others let me know that they share my pain, laughter, or have even given me helpful advice through their comments. Sometimes I'm even judged and criticized. It's great therapy!

Enter your own answer--
What the hell is blogging - Blog Contest





4 comments:

Rose DesRochers said...

Excellent reply. Good luck in the contest, Yours will be hard to top.

D said...

Sweeeeeet!!

exchurchmouse said...

Hope you win!

D said...

Thanks!!