...........................................................................

Thanks for stopping by! Always click "Read More!" for the full story!

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Needing Space from Bass

Things are weird with Bass. I think I need some space. Apparently he does too. In some ways I don't get it. We have so much fun together, we are attracted to each other. We have real chemistry and like each other as friends too. But right now I'm all weirded out. I'm not happy with something I did.

The funny thing about needing space is that the need comes and goes. I really don't know what to think. I started joking with him that we were just friends and he
didn't really seem to like that. He said, "We're dating friends." But then I said something about having to leave because my other boyfriends might get jealous. He said, "I have no doubt that you can date other people. You're free to do so if you wish." Crap. Actually I don't wish to. That was dumb. Or maybe it was the old principle of letting someone go if you love them. Being with someone is a choice.

He also said lots of things that let me know he cares. He wanted me to call him when I was safe after leaving his place. He told me, "I wanted to get to know you because I felt like I can trust you." At bowling on Monday, he turned to me and said, "I'm glad you're here because then I can be myself." I was finally able to notice that he's incredibly reserved with other people, something he dropped very quickly with me.

The thing I did that I'm not proud of beyond toying a little bit is that I went back to his place for a little bit. We had just been bowling and both wanted to ice our shoulders. I thought it would be fun if we did it together. I have to say it was. Sitting on the couch with a large ice pack covering our injured shoulders was really nice. But then it led to other things. In case you're wondering, after we stopped, he said, "See, we don't have to take anything off." So nothing came off, but we were both very turned on. I've never been that turned on with anyone.

I'm mostly disappointed with myself because bowling with a group is not a date. Also we don't have any kind of commitment and there I was at his place. He is someone that I care about and I would like to still know him if things don't work out.

I kept my distance for about three days and then I texted him. After all, we are at least texting each other!

Savvy: Hey there sweet friend. Hope your trip is going well. Icing our shoulders together was fun & thanks for keeping me awake on the road. I was delirious.
I really hope texting that excuses me from talking about the night I was researching serial killers on the web. I really was deliriously tired after staying up so late.
Bass: You rock! Sweet child o' mineeeeeeee. Hope your week with the kiddies is good.
Savvy: Big Weirdo! LOL! I snorted!
Bass: Snortypants!
Savvy: Yep Snortypants.
Bass: Snuffalufaguspants.
Savvy: You really are bad man!
Bass: What did I do this time?
Savvy: Made me snort laugh again.
Bass: Purple teletubby pants.
Bass: Rackin' up the snorts!
Savvy: I always need a good laugh after writing 4 detentions for snottiness.
Bass: Schoolsies
Bass: How r u feeling?
Savvy: Kinda tired.
Bass: What'd you do?
Savvy: Just 5 more minutes.
Bass: Oh that nighttttt!
Bass: Dude, we are by niagara falls here you don't have to ice your shoulder. You just walk outside.
Savvy: N-ice.
Bass: ;-)

No comments: